Innovatively designed and meticulously engineered, Kale Heavy Duty T-Bolt clamps have achieved new standards in performance and reliability
Kale HD T-Bolt clamps are manufactured utilising TOX®-Clinching joints. A cold forming press technique that is more than 70% stronger than welding and superior to tab style mechanicallocks.
Produced in Europe to DIN 3017-3 standards, Kale HD T-Boltclamps are suitable for high shore hardness or reinforcedhoses.
Additional design features include:
• No welding and no contact corrosion points
• Hollow ‘D’ shape trunnions to reduce tensile force on thebolt and clinched joint
• A profiled bridge with extended tabs for secureattachment to the band without welding
• W1 steel bolts are Class 8.8 and feature an integratedspacer in place of a separate bush
• Rolled band edges which are designed to protect damage tothe hose or wall fabric
• A high clamping force with low free torque value.